Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
3 lbs white button mushrooms
1/2 loaf of cornbread; crumbled
1 tsp Pretty Thai® Seasoning Salt
1 lb crab
1 cup smoked gouda cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Thai basil; chopped
1/2 cup green onion; chopped
3 tbsp oil
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Remove the stems from all of the mushrooms. Coat the mushrooms in 2 tbsp oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on a sheet tray, caps facing down.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms start to darken and become soft.
4. Remove from oven and set aside.
5. In a saucepan heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium high heat. Add in the crumbled cornbread and coat in oil.
Melt the Smoked Gouda Cheese into the cornbread mixture and stir until a ball starts to form.
Once all of the cheese is melted mix in the sour cream, crab and ¼ of the Thai basil and ¼ cup of the green onion.
6. Use a small spoon to stuff each mushroom cap with the cornbread/cheese mixture.
7. Reheat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until they are hot.
8. Remove from oven and garnish with the remaining Thai basil and green onion.